Monday, July 31, 2017

Mudd Helmüt - Live @ J.C. Dobb's, Philadelphia, PA 04.23.92

I have a personal favorite to wrap up our month. While living on the east coast Richmond's Mudd Helmüt was one of my absolute favorite bands. They came from the smoldering ashes of White Cross & Death Piggy. Unfortunately they never really caught on outside of the mid-atlantic U.S. Might've had something to do with their impressive alcohol intake. At any rate, here's a set I found on the great (but quiet of late) Noise Addiction blog. And don't forget their demo I posted quite some time ago. Alcohol Powered Rock 'N' Roll! Hope you enjoy.

I Refuse To Breathalyze

1 comment:

  1. They were great live but the problem was they never released any records until some members started the band Rocket 69.

    ReplyDelete