Saturday, September 1, 2018

Cockney Rejects - Greatest Hits Vol. 1

Here in America this month kicks off with a long Labor Day weekend. So, as a half-hearted tribute, we're hitting the streets and blogging for the working class this month!

And we start way back in the earliest of 80's with the band often credited with giving Oi! its name. The Cockney Rejects were/are a rowdy bunch of hooligans from the East End. This 1980 Greatest Hits collections compiles, well, all the tracks from their debut LP. Since that is actually what it is. Clever lads!

Freedom, There Ain't No Fucking Freedom!

3 comments:

  1. one of my first introductions to punk rock in 6th or 7th grade...still love these guys and was lucky to see them at Punk Rock Bowling several years ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Cynthia Corvin. I live in USA and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of usd$250,000.00 . Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Cynthia that refer you to him. contact Mr. Ferooz Mohammed ,via email:(feroozsuptoo@outlook.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please make this available again?
    I took volume 2 which is still active but vol. 1 is not
    thanks

    ReplyDelete