Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Year... Old Blog

And a Happy New Year to anyone that has stuck around! I'm back and ready to pick up where I left off... more or less. Still gonna post plenty of hardcore here. But to be honest, the constant attempts to be clever with monthly themes have become too much for my little pea brain. So they are, at least for now, a thing of the past. Instead I plan to do two things going forward: upload 80's hardcore, the reason I'm even here in the first place, and do so by unloading my entire catalog, alphabetically, on what will most likely be a daily basis. With any luck I'll be doing my part to preserve the music we grew up with for years to come.

Tomorrow it begins........

5 comments:

  1. Did you mean you're gonna post 80's hardcore or post hardcore that came out after the 80's. Maybe I'm still hungover and just not reading it right. I'm hoping for the 80's type.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correction made. Good catch Harder, thank you. But you're probably still hungover as well

      Delete
  2. looking forward to filling in the gaps in my collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming back to us! You Rock!

    ReplyDelete