Monday, February 1, 2016

A Brief Introduction...

As we enter Leap Month I've decided to do something I haven't actually done in quite some time. One of the by-products of being a download addict is that there's always new music to listen to. A problem with this is that from time to time there are downloads that get filed away without getting their rightful turn in the rotation. So, I spent a little time last month digging through some of the dark corners of my hard drive and have come up with a collection of releases that, for one reason or another, I haven't heard in a long time. And in some cases, perhaps have never heard at all.
The theme for February: What's This, Now?

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more to this. "One of the by-products of being a download addict is that there's always new music to listen to. A problem with this is that from time to time there are downloads that get filed away without getting their rightful turn in the rotation." is something I have been saying for years... After a few minor crashes my old collection is finally coming to an end thanks to your blog and adding new material every day. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete