Sunday, February 4, 2018

Bored! - Scuzz

To be honest, I knew nothing about this late 80's/early 90's Australian band before I stumbled upon this gem somewhere out there on the World Wide Web. They were apparently around for about 6 years and released several LP's and 7"s, including this 1993 collection of punk and hardcore covers plus live tracks. They definitely had some great influences. Other than that, I really know nothing about this late 80's/early 90's Australian band that I stumbled upon somewhere out there on the World Wide Web.

Always Wanting More

3 comments:

  1. Doc! Is this download missing the 'live' tunes? Or did I just download a lemon? Or maybe I'm just dumb or clicked the link wrong...or too hard...or not hard enough... :0 <---that's my lemon face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Nolan and Tim Hemensley left this band to form the Powder Monkeys who are one of my all-time favorite bands. Tim Hemensley wrote Australian scene reports for Maximum Rock 'n' Roll in the early issues. and, he died of a heroin overdose in 2003.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info bat. Great story, until the unfortunate ending.

      Delete