Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Minor Threat - Complete Discography

So, those of you that actually read this nonsense probably realize that I'm nothing without a silly monthly theme. So, how's this for a theme: 80's FUCKING HARDCORE!!! Isn't that why we all came here in the first place?! So let's begin. And a one...and a two...

For a while there, Minor Threat was king. They didn't release too much in their relatively short history, but what they did release was amazing. I couldn't decide which record to post here so I figured I'd go ahead and post it all. The band released this CD in 1989. There's an awful lot of history in this 45 minutes or so. It had been a while since I listened to Minor Threat, but I dusted this off a couple weeks ago and now present it here for anyone who may have forgotten how great it is. Enjoy!

We Call Those The Salad Days

1 comment: