Tuesday, May 31, 2016

A Final Word Regarding May.....

Ok, so this month is finally over. Why finally? Because it was another one of those depressing months. A month with a "personal theme" running through it. Well, along the way I realized I've gotten pretty damn sick and tired of being down. So I've decided this will be the last of the personal sadness themed months. That's not what we're here for. So from now on, Cheers, let's have fun!

One last thing, anyone realize why each release was chosen this month? I mean, besides they're good releases of course.

Yep, not so "secretive" of a theme after all. Each release featured a musician that sadly chose to end their depression or sadness on their own terms. While I understand it's hard, it REALLY SUCKS for those left behind. So please don't!

11 comments:

  1. Is it because someone died? Other than Stabb, and ferrell? I hope it's not because you feel suicidal and or are thinking of ending the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear from you again, Col. Nope, the suicidal theme is due to choices made by a loved one. I'm doing just fine and see no reason to stop this train.

      Delete
    2. I wasn't here this time last year. I am sorry for your loss. I enjoy the tunage and now that I have a little more stability, I'll drop in. I myself have had some loss. It sucks, birthdays are right around the corner for that too. Tomorrow actually. Keep up the fight, my man.

      Delete
    3. Loss does indeed suck. But I will raise a pint in solidarity and honor

      Delete
  2. I believe it was a friend or relative. I remember you made a post on the subject when you began the theme, but can't remember the exact details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a suicide if I recall that correctly. Been there, rather not have done that.

      Delete
    2. Correct, yep you don't realize just how stupid it is until it hits close to home!

      Delete
  3. Depression and suicide. I appreciate what you do here, a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct and thanks Mark. Don't worry, I've chosen to leave my depressed days behind.

      Delete
  4. I cheated (well, double-checked your posts from this time last year because my memory is faulty). May is the month of your late brother's birthday. You gave him a proper tribute here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hit the nail right on the head. Thanks for the kind words, my friend!

      Delete