Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Damage To Date.....

In case you're keeping score at home, I've been up to no good here for about a year now. In that time I've had about 450 Posts and about 470 Releases, including 2 "mix tapes". Surprisingly, to my knowledge there's been only 2 releases that have been black-balled. Even more surprisingly is the fact that there's been over 110,000 page views in that time. That just boggles a simple mind like my own. At any rate, thanks for killing some time with me, and why don't we do it for another year?!?

Now, on to November. Hmm, what can be our theme for November? November. November. Wait! I've got it! Welcome to NOvember!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dr.Drunk!
    Another year has already passed??
    I will pack my crutches out soon.
    Carry on with your good work!

    PROST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Killer blog ya got goin here Doc! Thanx for some killer tunes, and here's lookin forward to several more years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I'm damn happy to do it!!!

    ReplyDelete