Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Last Call

Well kids, we knew one day this would come. Here it is the second of the month and no theme and worse yet, no post! Yep, the ol' doctor is worn out. The real world has become quite busy and has been making it increasingly more difficult for me to ruin it for everyone. So, doc needs a break. I'll make a couple posts soon in tribute of my upcoming trip. Much like 5 years ago I'll be making the trek to whatever is left of Charlotte, N.C. to attend the 35 year ANTiVERSARY. Upon my return I'll do my best to get my affairs in order, catch up on any repost requests then fade into the shadows for a bit. Will I be back? Yeah, probably.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you will come back after your break. I always look forward to your posts, for the writing as much as the music. Enjoy the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep drunking the world dear Doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oha, the doctor needs medicine and should take as much as he can. Thanks for all the things that I did not know before. Life demands tribute and music is not everything. Enjoy the world on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy the time away from here and come back refreshed

    ReplyDelete
  5. It happens to us all , take a break , recharge and come back to cause fresh hell all over again . i check on your blog ocassionally to see whats new , keep up the good work you do . Cheers

    ReplyDelete