Sunday, September 1, 2013

V/A - 'Oi!' Compilations

It's the beginning of a new month and here in America we're in the middle of a long Labor Day Weekend. Labor Day is a celebration of the working class so, to celebrate, we're heading across the pond for a series of early 80's compilations celebrating the soundtrack of the working man: Oi!
Between 1980 and 1984 six volumes were compiled and released by lead Gonad Gary Bushell. If you don't know the story of Oi! I can't imagine you're even reading this. But if you want to read Mr. Bushell's take on the whole thing follow this link.
As I said earlier, six volumes were released. I present to you here only the first four volumes. Why? Because that's all I've got. (I smell a request!)





2 comments:

  1. Here's a link to the Oi of Sex comp. It was from 84 so it's either the 5th or 6th.

    http://uploaded.net/file/yd65w3on

    ReplyDelete