Saturday, November 30, 2013

Yer Mom! - In The Dungeon Demo

Our last stop this month is about 35 miles outside of Roanoke. Blacksburg is best known as the home of Virginia Tech. In the mid 80's however they were also the home of Yer Mom! A fun and entertaining band that only recorded this muddy demo tape. I personally love Yer Mom!

Ok, now before we get to the link today I'm asking for my biggest request to date. I've added a Demo tape to my want list from another Blacksburg band: Mod Dirge. I don't recall the name of it, but I do recall it being very good hardcore, with saxaphone! Came out in maybe '84 or '85. Unfortunately my copy of it didn't stand the test of time. Any chance someone out there can help with this? Please?!
BAM! Thanks Terry!!!

We May Be Weird But At Least We're Cool

No comments:

Post a Comment