Friday, June 10, 2016

Discharge - Why

 
It is my firm belief that we've shaken the "death curse" today. To my knowledge there's been no early members of Discharge that have passed yet.

I actually chose this release because I should have been able to see the latest incarnation of the band live by now. But sadly, visa issues have delayed the US tour. By the way, I strongly urge you to throw down a couple shekles for their latest release, 'End Of Days'. A very powerful blast featuring brothers Tezz and Bones as well as a suitable early Cal sound-alike on vocals. It'll take you back, guaranteed.

So anyway, here's the bands debut full length. Actually it's a re-release which includes their first three 7" releases as well. Why post this one instead of just the original? Because it's fucking Discharge!! And more Discharge is always better!

Ain't No Feeble Bastard

3 comments:

  1. Shoot me an email (which you'll find in my profile) , have something undead for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know that I have anything funny or bad to say about discharge. I do like this vinyl, though.

    ReplyDelete